Booking an Appointment
Mr Pritchard is a private specialist, therefore you will require a current referral letter from the doctor treating your orthopaedic injury/condition.
Please contact our rooms on (03) 6223 7122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
Mr Pritchard will require information relating to your orthopaedic injury/condition.
Please remember to bring the following with you:
- A current referral letter from your treating doctor
- Current investigations (x-ray/ultrasound/MRI/CT etc) preferably printed film or on CD
- Medicare Card or Veterans Affairs Card
- Private Health Fund details
- A list of your current medications and known allergies (if not included on your referral letter)
- All Work Cover or MAIB details (if relevant)
We ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete the Patient Registration Form. This can also be download to bring with you on the day or emailed to us prior to your appointment.
Please remember to ask questions during your appointment to ensure you understand the treatment and/or surgery required. If you are uncertain or have further questions after your initial consultation, it would be advisable to arrange another appointment.
If you are unable attend an appointment, please contact our rooms at least 48 hours prior to reschedule. Your appointment will then be offered to another patient.
Our practice is heavily booked but we appreciate patients have urgent injuries which require prompt attention. Your referring doctor should contact us directly with the details of the complaint.